Documenting Multifunction Calibrator with HART, Voltage Measurement Range: 0 to 300VAC/DC, Loop Sup
- Item# 11A108
- Mfr. Model# Fluke-754
- Catalog Page# 711
- UNSPSC# 41113647
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Documenting Multifunction Calibrator with HART
- Voltage Measurement Range 0 to 300VAC/DC
- Loop Supply Voltage 26VDC
- Intrinsically Safe No
- Pressure Modules 29 Ranges
- Measurement Functions Voltage (AC and DC), Current, Resistance, Frequency, TC and RTD
- Source Current 0 to 22mA DC
- Current Measurement Range 0 to 110mA DC
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.02% + 0.0005V
- Thermocouple Temperature Range -250 Degrees TO 2500 Degrees C
- Powered By Rechargable Battery Pack
- Includes Test Leads, Battery, Charger, Sample Software, Soft Case, USB Cable, HART Comm Cable
- RTD Temperature Range -200 Degrees to 800 Degrees C
- Frequency Source Range 0.01 to 50 kHz
- Frequency Measurement Range 0 to 50 kHz
- Resistance Source 0 to 10 kOhm
- Resistance Measurements 0 to 10 kOhm
- External Pressure Range Dependent On Pressure Module
- Max. Loop Current 24 mA
- Display Graphical
- Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No 1010.1-92, ANSI/ISA S82.01-1994, UL3111, and EN610-1:1993.
- Insulation Category Cat II 300V
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Interface USB
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- RTD Type Pt100 (385), Pt200 (385), Pt500 (385), Pt1000 (385), Pt100 (3916), Pt100 (3926), Cu10 (427), Ni120 (672)
- Thermocouple Type J, K, T, B, C, E, L, N, R, S, U, BP, and XK
- Source Voltage 0 to 15VDC
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.