Building Diagnostic Infrared Camera, -4° to 302° Temp. Range, Focus Range: 0.15m to Infinity
- Item # 13T383
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLK-TIR125 9HZ
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
TiR125 Infrared Camera allows you to capture properly focused images with Fluke exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system. Blend infrared and visible light images with Fluke exclusive IR Fusion® technology. The Fluke is ideal for most industrial applications. Part of the Fluke Connect® suite of wireless tools, the TiR125 works directly with Fluke Connect Assets software. When using the hardware and software together, you can capture and share reliable data you can trace and trust.
- Item - Infrared Camera Building Diagnostic Infrared Camera
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -4 Degrees to 302 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -20 Degrees to 150 Degrees
- Field of View - IR Camera 22.5 Degrees Horizontal x 31.0 Degrees Vertical
- Focus Range - Infrared 0.15m to Infinity
- Focus Method Auto and Manual
- Thermal Sensitivity - IR Camera 80 mK
- Detector Resolution - Infrared 160 x 120 Pixels
- Display - IR Camera 3.5" Color LCD
- Display Resolution - IR Camera 640 x 480 Pixels
- Data Logging - Instrument Yes
- Wireless No
- NIST Certified No
- Spectral Response - Infrared 7.5 to 15.0um
- Frame Rate - IR Camera 9 Hz
- Picture In Picture Yes
- Laser Sighting Yes
- Alarm Yes
- Visual Light Resolution 2 MP, Industrial Grade
- Image Notation On-camera Voice Annotation, On-camera IR-PhotosNotes(TM)
- Removable Memory Card SD
- File Formats BMP, JPEG, IS2, AVI, IS3
- Thermal and Visible Light Blending IR-Fusion With Auto Blending, PIP, and Color Alarms
- Special Features Color Alarms, Standard and Ultra Contrast Palettes, OptiFlex-IR, IR-PhotoNotes, Cardinal Compass, Spot Markers, Transmission Correction, Reflected Background Compensation, Video Recording, Radiometric Video Recording, Streaming Video Output to PC, Fast Auto-Manual Toggle, Fast Auto Rescale
- Drop Tested 2m
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Ambient Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater at 25.0 Degrees Nominal
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater at 25.0 Degrees Nominal
- Series - IR Camera Fluke TIR Series
- Ambient Temp. Range (F) 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Includes Smartview Analysis And Reporting Software, 2 GB SD Memory Card, Multi-function Card Reader And Usb Cable For Downloading Images Into Your Computer, Rugged Hard Carry Case And Portable Soft Carry Case, Hand Strap, For Right Or Left-Handed Use, 2 Lithium-ion Removable And Rechargeable Smart Batteries, AC Charger/Power Supply And Two-Bay External Charger With Mains Adapters, Printed Users Manuals (5 Languages), CD Users Manuals (18 Languages)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Item Building Diagnostic Infrared Camera
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.