Bench Multimeter, NIST With Data
- Item# 2WTJ5
- Mfr. Model# Fluke-8846A 120V-NIST-D
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Bench Multimeter
- Voltage (AC) 100m to 750
- Voltage (DC) 100m to 1000
- Amps AC 10m to 10
- Amps DC 100u to 10
- Resistance (Ohms) 100 to 100M
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.0024%
- Counts 1,999,999
- True RMS Yes
- Temp. Range -200 to 600 C
- Capacitance 1 nF to 0.1 F
- Interface RS232, IEE-488.2, Ethernet
- Frequency Counter 3 Hz to 1 MHz
- Special Features USB Memory Drive Port, Continuity, Diode Test, NULL, Min / Max /Average, Statistics/Histogram, TrendPlot (TM), Limit Test
- Display Vacuum Fluorescent Display, Dot Matrix
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Calibration Certificate NIST With Data
- Safety Rating CAT I 1000V, CAT II 600V
- Resolution 6.5 Digits
- Measurement Functions VAC and VDC, Amps AC and DC, Ohms, Frequency, Period, Capacitance, and Temp.
- Connectivity USB Memory device port. RS-232, LAN & GPIB PC Interface
- Advanced Measurements Wide Ohms & Current Ranges, 2 X 4 Wire Ohms, Graphical Display, Analysis Functions, Histogram, Trendplot, and Statistics
- Includes Power Cord, Test Lead Set, Spare Line Power fuse, Programmers Manual, User Manual on CD, FVF-BASIC Software
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.