Bench Multimeter, Upgrade Software
- Item# 1CXH5
- Mfr. Model# Fluke-8845A/SU 120V
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bench Multimeter
- Voltage (AC) 100m to 750
- Voltage (DC) 100m to 1000
- Amps AC 10m to 10
- Amps DC 100u to 10
- Resistance (Ohms) 100 to 100M
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.0030%
- Counts 1,999,999
- True RMS Yes
- Interface RS232, IEE-488.2, Ethernet
- Frequency Counter 3 Hz to 300 KHz
- Special Features Continuity, Diode Test, NULL, Min / Max /Average, Statistics/Histogram, TrendPlot (TM), Limit Test
- Display Vacuum Fluorescent Display, Dot Matrix
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Safety Rating CAT I 1000V, CAT II 600V
- Resolution 6.5 Digits
- Measurement Functions VAC and VDC, Amps AC and DC, Ohms, Frequency, and Period
- Connectivity RS-232, LAN & GPIB PC Interface
- Advanced Measurements 2 X 4 Wire Ohms, Graphical Display, Analysis Functions, Histogram, Trendplot, and Statistics
- Includes Power Cord, Test Lead Set, Spare Line Power Fuse, Programmers Manual, User Manual on CD, FVF-BASIC Software, Cable & Upgrade Software
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.