Multiline LCD Battery Operated Megohmmeter; Insulation Resistance Range: 0.1 to 2000 megohm
- Item # 1BE68
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-1503
- Catalog Page # 572
- UNSPSC # 41113624
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item Battery Operated Megohmmeter
- Output Test Voltage 500/1000VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range 0.1 to 2000 megohm
- Live Circuit Detection Greater Than 30V
- Resistance Range 0 to 20 killohm
- Display Multiline LCD
- Accuracy +/-2% + 3 Digits
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V
- Features Save Battery Power with Auto Power Off, Read Measurements Easily with Large, Backlit Display, CAT IV 600 V Overvoltage Category Rating for Added User Protection, Remote Probe, Test Leads, Probes and Alligator Clips Included with Each Tester, Accepts Optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Hanging SysteM Ohms to Free Your Hands for Other Work, 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for At Least 1000 Insulation Tests
- Earth Ground Resistance Range 0.01 to 20 kilohm
- Power Source (4) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Includes Remote Probe, Test Leads, Test Probes, Alligator Clips, Meter Boot, Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.