Banana Plug 100 Ohm RTD Immersion Temperature Probe, -328° to 572° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 1CXJ2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 884X-RTD
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Immersion Temperature Probe
- Probe Type Immersion Temperature Probe
- Primary Measuring Element RTD
- Probe Temp. Measuring Element 100 Ohm RTD
- Temp. Range (F) -328 Degrees to 572 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -200 Degrees to 300 Degrees
- Probe Connection Type Banana Plug
- Probe Contact Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Probe Length 9"
- Probe Dia. 3/16"
- Accuracy +/-0.50 Degrees @-196 Degrees C, +/-0.050 Degrees @ 0 Degrees C, +/-0.052 Degrees @ 200 Degrees C, +/-0.055 Degrees @ 300 Degrees C
- Use Air or Liquids
- For Use With Mfr. No. Fluke-88445A 120V, 25CD106096, Fluke-8846A 120V and Fluke-8846A/SU 120V
- Calibration Certificate NIST
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.