810 Vibration Tester,0 to 80g Peak
- Item # 5AER8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-810
- Catalog Page # 573
- UNSPSC # 41114624
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
The Fluke® 810 vibration tester has on-board identification and location of the most common mechanical faults (bearings, misalignment, unbalance, looseness) to focus maintenance efforts on root cause, reducing unplanned downtime. Overall vibration level allows you to quickly assess overall machine health directly from the diagnosis screen, and the fault severity scale with four severity levels helps you prioritize maintenance work. Repair recommendations advise technicians on corrective action. 2 GB expandable on-board memory provides enough space for your machinery’s data.
- Item Vibration Tester
- Acceleration Range 0 to 80g Peak
- Frequency Range (Hz) 2 Hz to 20 k
- Temp. Range (F) 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) -20 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Display 1/4 VGA LCD
- Interface USB
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Special Features 6 to 99,999 RPM Non-Contact Laser Tachometer
- Battery Type Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Includes Tri-axial TEDS 1451.4 Compatible Accelerometer, Accelerometer Accessories, Laser Tachometer and Storage Pouch, Battery Pack with Charger, Shoulder Strap, Hand Strap, Software, USB Interface Cable, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.