4 ft. Right Angle Shrouded Plug to Retractable Probe Test Probe Leads, Black/Red
- Item # 1ND97
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Fluke-TL40
- Catalog Page # 566
- UNSPSC # 41111905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
- Item - Test Lead Test Probe Leads
- Connection - Test Lead Right Angle Shrouded Plug to Retractable Probe
- For Use With - Test Leads Any Multimeter, Clamp Meter, or Test Instrument That Accepts a Standard Shrouded Banana Plug
- Length - Test Lead 4 ft.
- Max. Voltage - Test Lead 600
- Max. Amps - Test Lead 3
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT II 600V
- Number of Cords 2
- Color Code - Test Lead Black/Red
- Features Test Leads with Sharp Needle Point Tips Adjustable to Desired Length from 0 to 3"
- Wire Insulation Silicone
- Standards UL
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4WPZ4GRAINGER APPROVED
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.