Round Infrared Window, 75mm dia, Type 3/12
- Item# 4LHD1
- Mfr. Model# Fluke-075-CLKT
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31242002
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 3" Round Infrared Window
- Crystal Insert Size 75mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Size 68mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Area 3632 sq. mm
- Window Thickness 2mm
- NEMA Rating 3, 12
- IP Rating 65
- Gasket Maximum Temperature 250 Degrees C (482 Degrees F)
- Body Maximum Temperature 659 Degrees C (1219 Degrees F)
- Optic Maximum Temperature 1400 Degrees C (2552 Degrees F)
- Voltage Range Any
- Use Indoor, Outdoor
- Components Grounder Metal
- Body Material Aluminum
- Special Features Allowing the Thermographer to See Potential Problems in Visual Light and Thermographic Mode, Each Infrared Window Comes Complete with a Security Access Key, Installation Instructions and Self Adhesive Drilling Template
- Includes Access Key and Installation Instructions on a CD
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime Replacement Against Manufacturing Defects
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.