250 mK Infrared Visual Thermometer, Emissivity: Adjustable 0.01 to 1.00, Display: 2.2" Color LCD
- Item # 31FM96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLK-VT04A
- Catalog Page # 601
- UNSPSC # 41112213
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Bridging the gap between low-cost IR thermometers and high-priced thermal imagers, this pocket-size instrument blends visual and thermal IR images to show exactly where the hot and cold spots are. Great for electricians, electrical and HVAC contractors, and maintenance/troubleshooting applications. Images can be adjusted from full infrared to full visual in 25% steps. Intuitive interface.
- Item - Infrared Visual Thermometer Infrared Visual Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared 14 Degrees to 482 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -10 Degrees to 250 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 3" @ 18"
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.01 to 1.00
- Laser Sighting - Infrared No
- Data Logging - Instrument No
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer High, Low
- Display - IR Camera 2.2" Color LCD
- Spectral Response - Infrared 6.5 to 14.0um
- Thermal Sensitivity - IR Camera 250 mK
- Focus Range - Infrared Less than 0.22m (Near), 0.22m to Infinity (Far)
- Field of View - IR Camera 28.0 Degrees Horizontal x 28.0 Degrees Vertical
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees
- Alarm Indication Visual
- Data Hold Yes
- Response Time 16 msec
- Removable Memory Card 4GB MicroSD
- Ambient Temp. Range 23 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Focus Method Fixed
- Battery Type AA
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/0.1 Degrees C
- Wireless No
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Special Features Battery Savings Modes, Configurable Auto-Off Timer, Auto LCD Dimming, Adjustable LCD Brightness
- Standards EN 61326-1, FCC, IEC/EN 61010-1
- Includes Portable Soft Case, Micro-SD Card, Micro-SD Conversion Adapter to Standard, (4) AA Batteries, Charger/Adapter Set, Printed Quick Start Guides
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.