14 to 0 to 3000 psi Digital Compound Gauge, 3-3/4" Dial, 1/4" MNPT Connection, Metal
- Item # 19YM17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLUKE-700RG29
- Catalog Page # 587
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2017.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
This rugged and easy-to-use gauge can be combined with the Fluke 700PTPK or 700HTPK for a complete pressure testing solution for up to 600 psi (40 bar) with the PTP-1 pneumatic pump and up to 10,000 psi (690 bar) with the HTP-2 hydraulic pump (both sold separately). Get the ultimate in measurement flexibility with the large backlit screen, which displays 3 parameters at once. Gauge can also log up to 8,493 pressure measurements to memory (requires 700G/TRACK software, sold separately).
- Digital Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Digital Compound Gauge
- Item Digital Compound Gauge
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3-3/4"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Metal
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 14 to 0 to 3000
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.04% of Reading
- Display Multiline LCD
- Socket Material Stainless Steel
- Case Material Cast ZNAL
- Case Color Yellow
- Digital Gauge Display Units psi, bar
- Powered By (3) AA Batteries
- Agency Compliance CSA: Class 1, Div2, Groups A-D rating, ATEX: rating II 3 G Ex nA IIB T6
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -14 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Series Fluke-700G
- Calibration Certificate NIST Traceable
- Includes Protective Cover, NPT/Metric Adapter, Manual On CD, Calibration Certificate
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.