20"L Braided Stainless Steel Metal Nut Toilet Supply Line for Toilet Supply Line
- Item # 14G861
- Mfr. Model # PRO1T20M
- Catalog Page # 2769
- UNSPSC # 40141720
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Use to connect water supply line to toilet. Supply line features a sturdy metal nut that resists cracking when tightened. Threads won't strip when nut is used on a brass-shank fill valve. Use with Fill Valve No. 1APJ4, sold separately. Supply line is certified for use in potable water applications.
- Item Metal Nut Toilet Supply Line
- Material of Construction Braided Stainless Steel
- Application Toilet Supply Line
- Outside Dia. (In.) 3/8
- Inlet Size (In.) 3/8
- Inlet Type Comp
- Outlet (In.) 7/8
- Outlet Type Ballcock
- Water Connector Inlet Size (In) 0.375
- Water Connector Inlet Type Female Compression
- Water Connector Outlet Size (In) 0.875
- Water Connector Outlet Type Ballcock
- Length (In.) 20
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI) 125
- Operating Temp. (F) 40-150
- Inner Core Braided PVC
- Nut Material Stainless Steel and Acetal
- Finish Stainless Steel
- Features Metal Ballcock Nut For Use With Brass Shank Ballcocks / Fill Valves
- Includes Metal Ballcock Nut For Use With Brass Shank Ballcocks / Fill Valves
- Standards c-UPC, AB 1953 Low Lead Requirement
- Package Quantity 1
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?