20"L Braided Stainless Steel Metal Nut Toilet Supply Line for Toilet Supply Line
- Item # 14G861
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PRO1T20M
- Catalog Page # 2709
- UNSPSC # 40141720
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Use to connect water supply line to toilet. Supply line features a sturdy metal nut that resists cracking when tightened. Threads won't strip when nut is used on a brass-shank fill valve. Use with Fill Valve No. 1APJ4, sold separately. Supply line is certified for use in potable water applications.
- Item Metal Nut Toilet Supply Line
- Material of Construction Braided Stainless Steel
- Application Toilet Supply Line
- Outside Dia. (In.) 3/8
- Inlet Size (In.) 3/8
- Inlet Type Comp
- Outlet (In.) 7/8
- Outlet Type Ballcock
- Water Connector Inlet Size (In) 0.375
- Water Connector Inlet Type Female Compression
- Water Connector Outlet Size (In) 0.875
- Water Connector Outlet Type Ballcock
- Length (In.) 20
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI) 125
- Operating Temp. (F) 40-150
- Inner Core Braided PVC
- Nut Material Stainless Steel and Acetal
- Finish Stainless Steel
- Features Metal Ballcock Nut For Use With Brass Shank Ballcocks / Fill Valves
- Includes Metal Ballcock Nut For Use With Brass Shank Ballcocks / Fill Valves
- Standards c-UPC, AB 1953 Low Lead Requirement
- Package Quantity 1
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?