Corrosion Inhibitor, Wet Lubricant Film, Not Rated Max. Operating Temp., 2.25 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 10N784
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AS 2
- Catalog Page # 939
- UNSPSC # 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Inhibitor
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Indoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Outdoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Removability Light
- Max. Operating Temp. Not Rated
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 2.25 oz.
- Series AS
- Net Weight 2.25 oz.
- Specific Gravity 0.875
- VOC Content 26%
- Flash Point 405 Degrees F
- Standards Not Rated
- Application For manufacturing/industrial applications, FLUID FILM is used in such harsh environments as pulp mills and salt, fertilizer and battery industrial plants. It also helps preserve and protect parts during shipping or storage
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.