Corrosion Inhibitor, Wet Lubricant Film, Not Rated Max. Operating Temp., 5 gal. Pail
- Item # 10N789
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # APA
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Inhibitor
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Indoor Life Expectancy Long
- Outdoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Removability Light
- Max. Operating Temp. Not Rated
- Lubricant Container Pail
- Container Size 5 gal.
- Series Liquid A
- Lubricant Color Amber
- Specific Gravity .903 - .913
- VOC Content 0.1
- Flash Point 315 Degrees Degrees F
- Standards Not Rated
- Application For manufacturing/industrial applications, FLUID FILM is used in such harsh environments as pulp mills and salt, fertilizer and battery industrial plants. It also helps preserve and protect parts during shipping or storage
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.