Pressure Level Transmitter, Submersible
- Item# 12U452
- Mfr. Model# LD31-S121
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Level Transmitter
- Type Submersible Level Measurement
- Pressure Range 0 to 15psi (0 to 34.65 ft.)
- Power Required 13 to 30VDC
- Cable Length 60 ft.
- Cable Coating Polyurethane
- Accuracy +/- 0.25% of Range
- Output 4 to 20 mA, 2-wire
- Cable Type Vented
- Wetted Materials 316 Stainless Steel, 316L Stainless Steel, Buna-N, PVC
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Standards CE
- Sensor Length 4.08"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.