0 to 15.0 psi Bullet Nose Submersible Level Transmitter; Sensor Length: 4.08", 4 to 20mA DC Output
- Item # 12U452
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LD31-S121
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Submersible Level Transmitter
- Pressure Range - Submersible Transmitter 0 to 15.0 psi
- Measuring Depth - Submersible Transmitter 0 to 34.6 ft.
- Design - Submersible Transmitter Bullet Nose
- Wetted Materials - Submersible Transmitter 316 Stainless Steel, 316L Stainless Steel, Buna-N, PVC
- Cable Coating Polyurethane
- Accuracy - Submersible Transmitter +/-0.25% Full Scale
- Operating Temp. Range - Submersible Transmitter 0 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Sensor Length - Submersible Transmitter 4.08"
- Cable Length - Submersible Transmitter 60 ft.
- Power Required - Submersible Transmitter 13 to 30VDC
- Output - Submersible Transmitter 4 to 20mA DC
- Standards CE
- For Drinking Water Applications Low Lead Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.