Gloss Epoxy Floor Resin 4805 Kit, Gray, 20 gal.
- Item # 19NY94
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M-142CN/U0-161CN
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31211504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Floor Resin 4805 Kit
- Base Type 100% Solid
- Resin Type Epoxy
- VOC Content VOC Free
- Size 20 gal.
- Color Gray
- Finish Gloss
- Coverage 100 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time Tack Free 8 hr.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic 12 hr.
- Dry Time 12 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 12 to 48 hr.
- Application Temperature 55 to 90 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roller, Spray
- Surface Concrete
- Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate
- Standards ASTM C579, ASTM D2370
- Features Ideally Suited for Use As A Topcoat
- For Use With Mfr. No. M8-138QT, M1-067QT, M7-062QT, M4-056QT, M5-046QT, M5-045QT, M5-047QT, M8-137QT, M8-136QT, M6-040QT, M8-148QT
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Corrosives
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.