Quad Chamber Diaphragm On-Demand Potable Water System Pump, Voltage: 12VDC, Polypropylene
- Item # 4YD43
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 04405143S
- Catalog Page # 2743
- UNSPSC # 40151510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item On-Demand Potable Water System Pump
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 35 psi
- Housing Material - Pumps Polypropylene
- Diaphragm Material - Pumps Santoprene(R)
- Max. Flow 3.3 gpm
- Voltage - Pumps 12VDC
- Power Type Electric
- Item - Industrial Pumps Potable Water Supply Pump
- Type Quad Chamber Diaphragm
- Inlet/Outlet 1/2" DI
- Check Valve EPDM
- Flow 3.3 gpm
- Fuse Amps 7A
- Pressure On 25
- Pressure Off 35
- Prime in Feet 8
- Self-Priming Yes
- Includes Two 1/2" - 14 Straight Pipe (Qest), One Straight 1/2" Hose Barb and One 1/2" Hose Barb Elbow Port and Built In Bypass Valve, Automatic Multi-fixture Water System
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, LA, MD, and VT.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4YD55FLOJET
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.