Quad Chamber Diaphragm On-Demand Potable Water System Pump, Voltage: 12VDC, Polypropylene
- Item # 4YD43
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 04405143S
- Catalog Page # 2683
- UNSPSC # 40151510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item On-Demand Potable Water System Pump
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 35 psi
- Housing Material - Pumps Polypropylene
- Diaphragm Material - Pumps Santoprene(R)
- Max. Flow 3.3 gpm
- Voltage - Pumps 12VDC
- Power Type Electric
- Item - Industrial Pumps Potable Water Supply Pump
- Type Quad Chamber Diaphragm
- Inlet/Outlet 1/2" HB
- Check Valve EPDM
- Flow 3.3 gpm
- Fuse Amps 7A
- Pressure On 25
- Pressure Off 35
- Prime in Feet 8
- Self-Priming Yes
- Includes Two 1/2" - 14 Straight Pipe (Qest), One Straight 1/2" Hose Barb and One 1/2" Hose Barb Elbow Port and Built In Bypass Valve, Automatic Multi-fixture Water System
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Item # 4YD55FLOJET
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.