Plastic Gas Can Pump and Siphon Fuel Transfer Pump, 2 GPM
- Item # 41D712
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 08338
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151532
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Easily siphon the gas you need from hard-to-reach fuel tanks. The handle pump helps you maintain control and keep clean during the transfer. Ideal for larger applications such as lawn tractors, boat engines, Jet Skis, ATVs, snowmobiles, farm equipment, pressure washers, snow throwers, and light commercial equipment. Includes child safety lock.
- Item Fuel Transfer Pump
- Pump Design Gas Can Pump and Siphon
- GPM 2
- Hose Dia. 1/2"
- Hose Length 5 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 16"
- Metered No
- Inlet Size NA
- Housing Material Plastic
- Nozzle Material Plastic
- Nozzle Type Manual
- Self-Priming No
- Seal Material Nitrile
- Features Replaces EPA Spout for Clean Easy Transfer Of All Fuels From Fuel Can To Engine. Pump Maintains Siphon Pressure Once Primed. May Be Used As A Pump and As A Siphon. Flows At 2 Gpm, Ideal for 2 Cycle Engines. Made To Fit 5 gal. and 6 gal. Cans Only
- Compatible Fluids Transfer Fuel From Fuel Can To Engine By Way Of Siphon Or Pump Pressure
- Standards EPA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Interior Hose, Exterior EPA Hose, Connecting Hardware and 1 Flo n'go Fuel Transfer Pump
- For Use With 5 to 6 gal. Fuel Cans
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions