120VAC Brass Solenoid Valve, Normally Closed, 1" Pipe Size
- Item # 45RG03
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 22958
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Solenoid Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 1-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Media - Valves Air,Inert Gases,Potable Water
- Pipe Size - Valves 1"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 150 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil 125 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 232 psi
- Environmental Rating - Valves Indoor
- Voltage 120VAC
- Body Material - Valves Brass
- Coil Insulation Class H
- Seal Material - Valves NBR
- Orifice Dia. 1"
- NEMA Rating 4
- IP Rating 66
- Max. Fluid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Hz 50 to 60
- Watts 8.0
- Coil Enclosure Watertight w/ Junction Box
- Electrical Connections Connector w/AC Cord
- Overall Length 4-1/8"
- Overall Width 2-9/16"
- Overall Height 4.5"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 1"
- Application Potable Water
- Standards NSF/ANSI 61 ANNEX G, UL 429, CSA C22.2 NO. 139 VT and CA AB 1953
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.