Thermal Image Moisture Metr, Remote Probe
- Item # 38YJ14
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MR160
- Catalog Page # 607
- UNSPSC # 41112304
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through March 31, 2019.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
MR160 imaging moisture meter integrates high quality thermal imaging technology with the best in moisture detection and quantification. The thermal camera utilizes a state-of-the-art 80 x 60 pixel FLIR Lepton® Thermal Imaging Sensor. Internal pinless sensor measures moisture content without damaging the surface of the material under test. An external probe connects to bottom of meter for pin-based percentage of WME tests. View thermal images, moisture readings, or combine the two on one screen. Stored images can be transferred to a PC, via USB interface, to create test reports using FLIR tools software. Complete with wired pin probe, rechargeable battery, and USB based universal battery charger.
- Item Thermal Imaging Moisture Meter
- Meter Style Remote Probe
- Sensor Type Internal Pinless Moisture, External Moisture Pin Probe
- Display 2.3" 64K Color TFT Graphical
- Bar Graph Yes
- Memory 4 GB
- Battery Type Li-ion Rechargeable
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold No
- Probe Length 1.70"
- Cord Length 6.6 ft.
- Data Logging Yes
- Interface USB
- Calibration Certificate No
- Special Features Integrated Thermal Imaging Camera and Pin/Pinless Moisture Hygro-Thermometer, 2.3" Color TFT Graphical Display to View Thermal Images, Moisture Readings or Combined, Hi/Lo Moisture Alarms, Laser Pointer and Cross Hair Display for Improved Targeting, Images Can Be Transferred to A PC Via The USB Interface
- Includes External Pin Probe, USB Cable, Universal USB Charger with AC Socket Adapters, Quick Start Guide and User Manual/CD
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.