Power Clamp, 1000A, LCD, 50/60Hz, 1.77in Jaw
- Item # 35KP88
- Mfr. Model # CM85
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Power Clamp
- Max. Watts 1000kW
- Power Accuracy +/-3%
- Max. AC Amps 1000
- Max. DC Amps 1000
- Current Accuracy +/-2.0%
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Voltage Accuracy AC +/-1%, DC +/-0.7%
- Power Factor Yes
- Crest Factor 2 to 3
- Calibration Frequency 50/60Hz
- Max. Resistance 100K
- Jaw Opening 1.77"
- True RMS Yes
- Data Logging No
- Operating Temp. Range 32 to 122 Degrees F (0 to 50 Degrees C)
- Display LCD
- Counts 4000
- Peak Capture Yes
- Safety Rating CAT IV-600V
- Special Features VFD Mode, Power, Power Factor, Total Harmonics Distortion, Harmonics (1-25), Phase Rotation, Work Lights, FLIR Tools Mobile App, Meterlink
- Power Source (6) AAA Batteries
- Calibration Certificate Available Separately
- Includes CAT IV Silicone Test Leads, Battery and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.