Infrared Camera, -4° to 1202° F, Focus 0.40m to Infinity
- Item # 6FYD8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FLIR E50-NIST
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115321
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item - Infrared Camera Infrared Camera
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -4 Degrees to 1202 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -20 Degrees to 650 Degrees
- Field of View - IR Camera 25.0 Degrees Horizontal x 19.0 Degrees Vertical
- Focus Range - Infrared 0.40m to Infinity
- Focus Method Manual
- Thermal Sensitivity - IR Camera 50 mK
- Detector Resolution - Infrared 240 x 180 Pixels
- Display - IR Camera 3.5" Touch Screen Color LCD
- Display Resolution - IR Camera 320 x 240 Pixels
- Data Logging - Instrument Yes
- Wireless No
- NIST Certified Yes
- Spectral Response - Infrared 7.5 to 13.0um
- Frame Rate - IR Camera 60 Hz
- Picture In Picture Yes
- Laser Sighting Yes
- Alarm Yes
- Visual Light Resolution 3 MP
- Removable Memory Card SD
- File Formats Radiometric JPG
- Multiple Lens Option Yes
- Drop Tested 2m (6-1/2 ft.)
- Emissivity Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00
- Ambient Temp. Range 5 Degrees to 122 Degrees F (-15 Degrees to 50 Degrees C)
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-3.6 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-2.0% or +/-2.0 Degrees Whichever is Greater
- Series - IR Camera FLIR E Series
- Ambient Temp. Range (F) 5 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Includes SD Memory Card, Rechargeable Battery, USB Cable, Power Adapter, ReportIR Software, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Item Infrared Camera
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.