HS-307 COMMAND, 65mm lens, NTSC 30 Hz
- Item # 6FZK3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 431-0004-11-00
- Catalog Page # 2097
- UNSPSC # 46111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Restricted: This item is only approved for purchase by Government, Military and Law Enforcement customers. All orders will be reviewed.To help law enforcement investigators perform covert surveillance in all-weather, day or night situations, this surveillance camera features thermal night vision settings and a rugged design. It includes 4 rechargeable AA NIMH batteries, and an adapter for AC power and vehicle charging. The hotshoe helps facilitate convenient power and video input, and the USB 2.0 connection helps facilitate rapid transfer of still images and video files from the camera to the PC. Stores thermal still and video images on a real-time clock to encode date and time on captured still video images.
- Item Handheld Thermal Camera
- Type HS-307, Uncooled, NTSC
- Lens 65mm
- IR Detector Resolution 320X240
- Field of View 7 Degrees X 5 Degrees
- Image Frequency 30Hz
- Length 11"
- Width 3-1/3"
- Height 2-11/16"
- Enclosure Material Plastic w/SPE-3 Overmold
- Color Black
- Auto Focus Yes
- Digital Zoom Yes
- Power Requirement 4 AA NiMH Batteries
- Data Logging Yes
- File Formats JPEG & AVI
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees C to +60 Degrees C
- Detecting Distance Approx. 4750 Ft.
- Power Options AC & DC
- Includes 4 Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries, AC & Vehicle Power Adapter/Charger, Hotshoe, Quick Reference Guide, CD Manual, Video and USB Cables, Removable SD Card, Clock, Carrying Case
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?