Elemental Carbon Monitor Kit, Standard
- Item# 23ME77
- Mfr. Model# 350-10595
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41111901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Diesel Particulate Monitor Kit
- Particle Size 9-600 micron g/m3
- Relative Humidity Range 80% Max
- Sensitivity Less Than15 micron g/m3
- Temp. Range -4 to 140 Degrees F
- Display Elemental Carbon Levels
- Data Storage 2.75 to 66.6 Days
- Number of Channels 1
- Sample Time 1, 5, 15, 60 Minute Intervals
- Count Modes Backlit LCD
- Interface USB
- Powered By 7.4V Lithium Battery or AC Power Adapter
- Includes Inlet Prefilter Assembly, Five Filter Cassettes, Two Prefilter Cartridges, USB to Mini-USB PC Cable, Rechargeable Battery with 9V/2A Universal AC Adaptor (100-240VAC) and Instruction Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.