LCD Infrared Thermometer, Laser Sighting: Single Dot, -22° to 1202° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 48FT97
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TG56
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112210
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -22 Degrees to 1202 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -30 Degrees to 650 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 30"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-1.0% of Reading
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-1.0% of Reading
- Emissivity (4) Presets 0.65, 0.75, 0.85, 0.95 and Adjustable From 0.10 to 0.99
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Single Dot
- Data Logging - Instrument No
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer High, Low
- Display - IR Camera LCD
- Memory - Instrument Avg., Dif., Max., Min.
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Battery Type AAA
- Alarm Indication Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Spectral Response - Infrared 5.0 to 14.0um
- Response Time 150 msec.
- Memory Max/Min/Avg/Dif
- Operating Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Standards CE
- Trigger Yes
- Temp Range (F) - Probe and Other Probe -22 Degrees to 1202 Degrees
- Temp Range (C) - Probe and Other Probe -30 Degrees to 650 Degrees
- Special Features Type K Input, Color Display, Graphic Menu, Built-In Worklight, Tool-Less Battery Compartment
- Includes Wrist Strap Lanyard, Quick Start Guide, User Manual/CD, Type K General Purpose Probe, Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.