Articulating Wireless Video Borescope
- Item # 35KR02
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VS70-3W
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111737
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Articulating Wireless Video Borescope
- Observation Depth 65mm to Infinity
- Monitor Size 5.7"
- Camera Size 6.0mm
- Shaft Dia. 0.24"
- Recording Video, Image
- Wireless Display Yes
- Power Source Rechargeable Battery
- Shaft Length 39"
- Pixel Resolution 640 x 480
- Probe Lighting System LED Lamp
- Drop Tested 2m
- Features Rugged, Waterproof And Shock-Resistant Videoscope That Features Intuitive Handset Controls That Enable Users To Maneuver The Narrow Camera Probe Into Tight Spaces To Deliver Vivid And Sharp Video And Images To A Large 5.7", Ce, Fcc Certified
- Includes VS70 and wireless handset with a dedicated long focus camera and 2-way articulation on a semi-rigid cable
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.