Round Infrared Window, 50mm dia, Type 3/12
- Item # 11Y558
- Mfr. Model # IRW-2C
- Catalog Page # 623
- UNSPSC # 31242002
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 2" Round Infrared Window
- Crystal Insert Size 50mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Size 45mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Area 1590 sq. mm
- Window Thickness 2mm
- NEMA Rating 3, 12
- IP Rating 67
- Gasket Maximum Temperature 76.7 Degrees C (170 Degrees F)
- Body Maximum Temperature 510 Degrees C (950 Degrees F)
- Optic Maximum Temperature 1355.6 Degrees C (2474 Degrees F)
- Voltage Range Any
- Use Indoor, Outdoor
- Components Anodized Aluminum Frame and Cover
- Body Material Aluminum
- Special Features Hinged Cover Stays Attached, No Special Tool to Secure Cover, Window Labeling/ID Inside the Cover, (3) Step Installation, No Screw Holes to Drill
- Includes Installation Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.