208 to 240/480VAC Open Dripproof Multi-Stage Booster Pump, 14-Stage, 1" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 22W737
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PB2714S303
- Catalog Page # 2642
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Stage Booster Pump
- Booster Pump Type Multi-Stage Booster Pump
- HP - Pumps 3
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 240/480VAC
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1" NPT
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 187 psi
- Number of Stages - Pumps 14
- Housing Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Open Dripproof
- Pump Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical with Inlet Down
- Amps 9.8/4.9
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Impeller Type Closed
- Max. Case Pressure 300 psi
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Seal Material Stainless Steel, Viton and Carbon/Ceramic
- Wetted Materials Noryl,304 SS,316 SS,Carbon,Ceramic,Viton,BZ
- Agency Compliance CSA, CUS, UL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Kit/Motor Cover Vertical
- Length 30-5/8"
- Width 6-1/2"
- Height 9"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Hz 60
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 65 Degrees C
- Suction Lift 0 ft.
- GPM @ 40 PSI 33
- GPM @ 60 PSI 31.5
- GPM @ 80 PSI 29.8
- GPM @ 100 PSI 27.9
- GPM @ 120 PSI 25.6
- GPM @ 140 PSI 22.8
- GPM @ 160 PSI 18.4
- GPM @ 180 PSI 12.2
- Frame NEMA 56J
- Max. Dia. Solids Clear Water
- Motor RPM 3450
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.