208 to 240/480VAC Booster Pump, 3-Phase, 39 psi Max. Pressure, 1-1/2" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 22W743
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CJ103103
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Booster Pump
- Booster Pump Type Booster Pump
- HP - Pumps 1
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 240/480VAC
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1-1/4" NPT
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/2" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 39 psi
- Number of Stages - Pumps 1
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Open Dripproof
- Amps 4.5/2.25
- Hz 60/50
- GPM @ 15 PSI 70
- GPM @ 20 PSI 62
- GPM @ 25 PSI 52
- GPM @ 30 PSI 41
- GPM @ 35 PSI 23
- Motor RPM 3450/2875
- Motor Type ODP
- Duty Continuous
- Wetted Materials Brass,CI,416 SS,Buna N,Carbon,Silicon Carbide,BR
- Impeller Material Brass
- Impeller Type Closed
- Seal Material Stainless Steel, Buna N and Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Bearing Type Ball
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 65 Degrees C/149 Degrees F
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Agency Compliance CSA, CUS, UL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes 1/4" Drain Plug, Discharge Rotates In 90 Degree Increments
- Frame NEMA 56J
- Height 3-5/16"
- Length 14-1/2"
- Max. Case Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids Clear Water
- Width 8-1/4"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.