Gray Concrete Repair Compound, 1 gal. Pail, Coverage: 3.3 cu. ft.
- Item # 3XJC3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FK102G-KIT
- Catalog Page # 1619
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Mortars and Patching Cements
- Item Concrete Repair Compound
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 4
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Container Style Pail
- Coverage 3.3 cu. ft.
- VOC 0g/L
- Flash Point 141 Degrees F
- Starts to Harden 10 to 20 min.
- Full Cure Time 1 hr.
- For Use On Surface Material Asphalt,Concrete,Steel,Wood
- Application Repair Concrete, Asphalt, Steel, Wood, Fiberglass, Marble, Build Ramps, Seamless Floors, Resurface Concrete, Repair Anchor Bolts, Vertical/Horizontal and Overhead Sites, Non-skid Surface, ADA, Bridge Repair, Drain Repair, Manhole Repair
- For Use With Mfr. No. FK-Temp, FK-MP-5, FK-PS100 Kit
- Characteristics High Impact and Abrasion Resistance, Fast Cure and Traffic Time, Vinyl Polymer, Vertical and Overhead Application, Chemical Resistant, Apply to a Feather Edge, Non-Shrink, Zero Slump, 100% Solid
- Meets ASTM D 790, ASTM D 638, ASTM D 570, ASTM D, 2240, TXDOT-TEX614-J
- Includes Resin, FlexPrime, Catalyst, Sand, Measuring Bottle
- Cured Color Family Grays
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.