Gray Concrete Repair Compound, 5 gal. Size, Coverage: 3.3 cu. ft.
- Item# 3EGA8
- Mfr. Model# FK-102G
- Catalog Page# 1458
- UNSPSC# 30111601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Concrete Repair Compound
- Color Gray
- Number of Components 1
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Pail
- Coverage 3.3 cu. ft.
- VOC 0g/L
- Flash Point 141 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 10 to 20 min.
- Dry Time 30 min.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 15 min.
- Functional Cure 1 hr.
- Adheres To Concrete, Steel, Wood, Asphalt
- Application Repair Concrete, Asphalt, Steel, Wood, Fiberglass, Marble, Build Ramps, Seamless Floors, Resurface Concrete, Repair Anchor Bolts, Vertical/Horizontal and Overhead Sites, Non-skid Surface, ADA, Bridge Repair, Drain Repair, Manhole Repair
- For Use With Mfr. No. FK-Temp, FK-MP-5, FK-Primer, FKPrimer-QT, FK-PS100 Kit
- Characteristics High Impact and Abrasion Resistance, Fast Cure and Traffic Time, Vinyl Polymer, Vertical and Overhead Application, Chemical Resistant, Apply to a Feather Edge, Non-Shrink, Zero Slump, 100% Solid
- Meets ASTM D 790, ASTM D 638, ASTM D 570, ASTM D, 2240, TXDOT-TEX614-J
- Includes Catalyst, Measuring Bottle
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.