12 ft., 10 ft. Covered 120VAC Indoor Power Extensions with Cord Cover, Yellow; No. of Outlets: 2
- Item # 48FP92
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 10' EF3
- Catalog Page # 412
- UNSPSC # 26121536
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Power Extensions with Cord Cover
- Number of Outlet Boxes 1
- Number of Outlets 2
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 12 ft., 10 ft. Covered
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 13
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- Distance Between Boxes Only 1 Box
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 16/3
- Temp. Range - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 0 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor
- Voltage - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 120VAC
- NEC Cord Designation - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips SPT-2
- Jacket Color Yellow
- Jacket Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Rubber
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Power Extensions with Cord Cover
- Color Yellow
- Watts 1875
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.37"
- Power Indicator No
- Standards UL
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.