FLEX NORTH AMERICA
9" Non-Woven Hook-and-Loop Sanding Disc, 240 Abrasive Grit, Very Fine Grade, Aluminum Oxide
- Item # 416J08
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 815.240
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31191506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
These discs use a hook-and-loop attachment method to adhere to the disc pad. The abrasives are incorporated into non-woven nylon fibers. They can be used to remove material such as paint or wood finish to make surfaces smoother for finishing, or rougher for gluing. Aluminum Oxide discs are suitable for a variety of applications, such as removing surface defects, light burrs, parting lines, flashing, rust, oxides, corrosion, paint, or scale. It is also suitable for cleaning molds and blending mill marks, tool marks, or uneven edges.
- Item Hook-and-Loop Sanding Disc
- Abrasive Type Non-Woven
- Vacuum Hole Design Multi-Hole
- Disc Diameter 9"
- Abrasive Grit 240
- Abrasive Grade Very Fine
- Abrasive Material Aluminum Oxide
- Disc Backing Material Fiber
- Color Yellow
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions