Antifreeze Coolant,1 gal.,50/50
- Item # 48ZE84
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FNAB53
- Catalog Page # 901
- UNSPSC # 25174004
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Antifreeze Coolant
- Type Ready-to-Use
- Size 1 gal.
- Size/Net Weight 1 gal.
- Color Red
- Container Type Plastic Bottle
- Appearance Liquid
- pH 8 to 9
- Dilution Ratio Pre-Diluted
- Boiling Point (F) 224 Degrees
- Freezing Point (F) -34 Degrees
- Flash Point (F) 241 Degrees
- Specific Gravity 1.05 to 1.08
- For Use With Automotive
- Application Advanced nitrated global formula helps protect cooling systems in heavy duty diesel, gasoline, and natural gas engines. Eliminates the need for chemically charged filters and SCAs, and can extend service intervals. Offers protection up to 750,000 mi. on-road, 8 yr./15,000 hr. off-road. NOAT formula. Cannot mix with FINAL CHARGE(R) Global Extended Life formula.
- pH Value 8.2 to 9
- Standards ASTM
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.