Antifreeze Coolant, 55 gal., 50/50
- Item # 48ZE77
- Mfr. Model # FCAB51
- Catalog Page # 936
- UNSPSC # 25174004
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Antifreeze Coolant
- Type Ready-to-Use
- Size 55 gal.
- Size/Net Weight 55 gal.
- Color Pink
- Container Type Drum
- Appearance Liquid
- pH 7.5 to 11
- Dilution Ratio Pre-Diluted
- Boiling Point (F) 224 Degrees
- Freezing Point (F) -34 Degrees
- Flash Point (F) 241 Degrees
- Specific Gravity 1.065
- For Use With Automotive
- Application Antifreeze/coolant for heavy-duty diesel, gasoline, and natural gas engines helps protect all cooling system metals and components against corrosion. Formulated with advanced technology supplemental coolant additives to protect for the life of the engine when maintained with a high-quality SCA filter system. SCA formula. Cannot be mixed with any other type of coolant.
- pH Value 10.5 to 11
- Standards ASTM
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Hazardous
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.