Flare Kit, 20 hr. Steady, 60 hr. Flashing, White, -4° to 140° F
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Road Flare Kit
- Operating Life 20 hr. Steady, 60 hr. Flashing
- LED Color White
- Water Resistant/Waterproof Water Resistant
- Operating Temp. -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Flare Stand Included No Stand
- Wattage 1
- Shell Color White/Clear
- Number of LEDs 1
- Flashes per Minute 120
- Power Source AA Battery (not included)
- Diameter 3-3/4"
- Length 3-3/4"
- Height 1-3/4"
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Shell Material Polycarbonate
- Includes (8) 1 Watt Lights, (8) Cone Adapters, (8) Weighted Bases, (32) AA Batteries
- Special Features Magnetic Base, No Tool Required for Battery Change, 360 Degrees Visibility, Crush Resistant - Can Withstand Being Run Over By A 20,000 lb. Vehicle, Weather Resistant, Can Be Used In Rain or Snow
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 29DY03FLAREALERT
Web Price $302.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.