Wildland Pump w/Tank, 50 gal, 300 ft Hose
- Item# 6ATM8
- Mfr. Model# QW200M
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46191605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Dependable sprayer mounts to emergency vehicles to provide all-day service. The sealed, weatherproof motor runs on 12V battery with digital battery status readout; instant on/off helps save battery life. Sprayer comes with a 50-gal. tank and 300-ft. hose.
- Item Wildland Firefighting Sprayer w/Tank
- Application Firefighting
- Pump Plunger Pump w/ Viton Seals
- Pressure Release Pressure Control With By-Pass Agitation: 10-150 Psi, 600 Psi Liquid-Filled Gauge, Full By-Pass/Agitation/Priming Valve
- PSI 150 psi
- Motor 12 V DC, 10A-30A Draw, Sealed Weatherproof Design
- Flow Rate 3 gpm
- Disconnect Switch and Cable
- Reel Type Manual
- Hose Length 300 ft.
- Hose Dia. 3/8"
- Handle Spray Gun
- Handle Material Steel
- Gauge 14 ga.
- Frame Material Steel
- Battery Type Series 27 Deep Cycle
- Charger Integrated Charging System: Fully Automatic, Selectable 2A/10A/15A, Charge Maintainer, Status Indicator
- Color Red
- Tank Capacity 50 gal.
- Tank Material Poly
- Features Instant On/Off That Saves Battery Life. Integrated Battery Charging System, Digital Battery Status Readout. Quick Connects Foster Automatic Shut-Off Socket And Swivel Plug. Patented Design Which Provides The High Performance, Using Lowest Amperage
- Includes Includes Spray Gun/Nozzle, Battery Charger
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions