Adjustable Compartment Box, Translucent, 1-1/2"H x 4-1/8"L x 7"W, 1EA
- Item # 5MU37
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # T2003
- Catalog Page # 1302
- UNSPSC # 24112401
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Adjustable Bin Storage Compartment Boxes • Translucent lid allows quick view of contentsFlambeau • Durable polypropylene constructionSee-through boxes feature a detachable lid and movable dividers for easy reconfiguration. Resist most common chemicals, gasoline, and oil. Ribbed IDS models provide ultimate organization with the flexibility to move each divider 1/16" along the compartment. Biodegradable units are also 100% recyclable. Tuff Tainer® features ZeRust®-infused polypropylene creating a nontoxic, odorless, FDA-approved, maintenance-free vapor shield to eliminate corrosion on stored metal items. Tarnish Inhibitor dividers provide safe, long-term protection for sterling silver items and prevents tarnishing for up to 5 years.
- Compartment Box Item Compartment Box
- Number of Compartments 3 to 18
- Number of Removable Dividers 15
- Outside Height 1-1/2"
- Outside Length 4-1/8"
- Outside Width 7"
- Compartment Height 1-5/16"
- Compartment Width 6-11/16"
- Compartment Length 1-1/16"
- Material Polypropylene
- Color Translucent
- Latch Type Double
- Includes (2) Positive Locking Latches and 15 Removable Dividers
- ESD Conductive No
- Removable Dividers Yes
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions