First Aid Kit, Kit, Plastic Case Material, Animal Care
- Item # 35ZC72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PET02
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42171917
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit
- First Aid Kit Type Kit
- First Aid Kit Primary Application Specialty
- Unitized No
- Case Material Plastic
- First Aid Kit Mounting Type Portable
- Height 6"
- Width 9"
- Depth 3-1/4"
- Waterproof No
- First Aid Kit Application Animal Care
- Number of Components 65
- Number of Shelves 0
- Color White
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards Not ANSI Compliant
- Includes Pet First Aid Guide, 1 First Aid Guide, 1 Plastic Forceps (Tweezers), 2 Non-Latex Gloves, 10 Cotton-Tip Applicators, 10 Antiseptic wipes, 10 BZK Wipes, 4 Triple Antibiotic, 4 Sting Relief, 2 Knuckle Bandage, 2 Fingertip Bandage, 4 Sterile Gauze Pads 4" x 4", 4 Sterile Gauze Pads 2" x 2", 1 Trauma Bandage, 1 Sterile Gauze Roll 4", 1 Elastic Wrap 4", 2 Tape, 4 Tongue Depressors, 1 Cold Packs, 1 Celox Blood Clotting Powder 15 gram
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.