Automated External Defibrillator, 8 In. H
- Item# 6GJN3
- Mfr. Model# PAD-BAS-US-05-HS01
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 42172101
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Defibrillator
- Operation Mode Automatic
- Energy Adult (150J, 150J, 200J), Pediatric (50J, 50J, 50J)
- Battery Battery: Lithium Manganese Dioxide, 4 yr. Expiry From Manufacture Date, Integrated with Electrodes for 1 Easy Maintenance Check, 18V, 0.8A hr.
- Waveform / Measurement Stored Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope, Biphasic Waveform, Optimized Biphasic Escalating, Waveform Compensates Energy, Slope and Envelope for Patient Impedance
- Charging Time 150J In Less Than 8 Sec., 200J In Less Than 12 Sec.
- Cycles per Charge Greater Than 30-Shocks At 200J or 6 hr. of Continuous Monitoring
- Cycle Time Typically 150J In Less Than 8 sec., 200J In Less Than 12 sec.
- Electrodes Adult Disposable Electrodes are Standard with Each Device, Combined Battery and Electrodes In 1 Expiry Date Component, Pediatric Pads are Additional Accessory NOT Included, 4 yr. Expiry, Padpak is 3.93" x 5.24" x .94" (10 x 13.3 x 2.4cm)
- Cable Length 42"
- Height 8"
- Width 7-3/8"
- Depth 1-7/8"
- Information Displayed Prompts Include Indicator to Remind Rescuer to Apply Electrodes, Do Not Touch Patient and Stand Clear and to Press Shock Button as Well as to Provide CPR Compressions with Timed Compression Metronome
- Screen Size 9"
- Shelf Life 4 yr. Padpak Life
- Standards AHA 2005
- Includes First Voice AED Administrator Toolkit with Inspection Tags and Checklist, Policy Templates, State Specific AED Acquirer State Law Compliance Checklist, AED with Padpak, Fast Response Kit and Full Indemnity, 10 Year Warranty for AED
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Belgium, Switzerland, China, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, India, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Singapore, Turkey and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.