5" Smoke Alarm with 85dB @ 10 ft. Audible Alert; 120V, (2) AAA
- Item# 48Z666
- Mfr. Model# 7010BSL
- Catalog Page# 1940
- UNSPSC# 46191501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Smoke Alarm
- Detection Method Photoelectric
- Interconnection Capability Yes
- Power Source 120V, (2) AAA
- Audible Alert 85dB @ 10 ft.
- Visual Alert 60 FPM Strobe
- Diameter 5"
- Height 4"
- Depth 4"
- Digital Readout No
- Battery Backup Yes
- Features ADA Approved Photo Electric/ 177 Candella Strobe Combination Alarm, Smart Strobe interconnects without a relay, both Smoke & CO Alarm Patterns
- Hush Button Yes
- Test Button Yes
- Locking Pin Yes
- Operating Temp. 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Standards UL217, UL1971
- Includes (2) AA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 10 Year Limited
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2FTP63-1/4" Strobe Light; For Use With Residential or Commercial Detectors; Provides 60 fpm Strobe For HeBRK
Price $126.80 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.