5-29/64" Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm with 85dB @ 10 ft. Audible Alert; 120VAC, 3V Lithium
- Item # 45TT83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AC WIFI COMBO
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46191501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm
- Detection Method Electrochemical,Photoelectric
- Interconnection Capability Up to 18 Units
- Power Source 120VAC, 3V Lithium
- Audible Alert 85dB @ 10 ft.
- Visual Alert Style LED
- Diameter 5-29/64"
- Height 1-1/2"
- Depth 1-1/2"
- Width 5-29/64"
- Digital Readout No
- Battery Backup Yes
- Features Wireless Interconnect, Talking Alarm, Multi Color Indicator Ring, Flood Mesh Network Communication, Receive Notifications of An Alarm Via App
- Hush Button Yes
- Test Button Yes
- Locking Pin Yes
- Operating Temp. 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Standards UL217, UL2034, CSFM, NFPA 72, NFPA 720, HUD, NFPA 101
- Includes Mounting Anchors and Screws
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 10 yr. Limited
- Battery Location Sealed
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.