Germicidal Disinfectant Cleaner, 16 oz. Spray Bottle, Unscented Liquid, Ready to Use, 1 EA
- Item # 40JJ23
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M920GR
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Disinfectants and Sanitizers Germicidal Disinfectant Cleaner
- Primary Chemical Quat
- Cleaner Container Type Spray Bottle
- Cleaner Container Size 16 oz.
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Fragrance Unscented
- Cleaner Form Liquid
- Chemicals For Use On Surface Hard Nonporous Surfaces
- Wet Contact Time 4 to 5 min.
- Effective to Remove E.coli, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B (HBV), HIV Type 1, Influenza A Virus (H1N1), Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), Mycobacterium Tuberculosis (TB), Norovirus, Salmonella, Staphylococcus Aureus, Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE)
- Chemical Series No Series
- Features Environmental Surface Germicidal Solution
- Item Germicidal Spray
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.