First Aid Kit Refill, Bulk, 106 Pcs, 25 Ppl
- Item# 5DXX3
- Mfr. Model# 223-Refill
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit Refill
- First Aid Kit Application General Purpose
- Mount Type Portable
- Kit Type Bulk
- Number of Components 106
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards Not ANSI Compliant
- First Aid ANSI Kit Class Not ANSI 2015 Compliant
- First Aid ANSI Kit Type I
- People Served 25
- Case Material Corrugate
- Color Brown
- Number of Shelves 0
- Waterproof No
- Height 8"
- Width 6"
- Depth 4"
- Color Code No
- For Use With 223-G-GR
- Includes (50) 3/4" x 3" Adhesive Plastic Bandages, (3) 1-3/4" x 3" Large Fingertip Fabric Bandages, (2) 1-1/2" x 3" Knuckle Fabric Bandages, (6) 2" x 2" Gauze Dressing Pads, (3) 2-Pks, (1) 5" x 9" Trauma Pad, (1) 2" Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, (1) 36" Triangular Sling/Bandage, with (2) Safety Pins, (12) Aspirin Tablets, (6) 2-Pks, (12) BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, (6) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packs, (3) Insect Sting Relief Pads, (1) 1/2" x 5 yd. First Aid Tape Roll, (1) 4" x 5" Instant Cold Compress, (1) Sterile Eye Pad, (1) Eye Wash, 4 oz., (2) Exam Quality Gloves, (1) Pair, (1) 4-1/2" Scissors, Nickel Plated, (1) 4" Tweezers, Plastic, (1) First Aid Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.