First Aid Kit Refill, Unitized, 202Pcs
- Item# 36M332
- Mfr. Model# 700001-GR
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit Refill
- First Aid Kit Application Workplace
- Mount Type Portable
- Kit Type Unitized
- Number of Components 202
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards ANSI Z308.1-2009
- First Aid ANSI Kit Class Not ANSI 2015 Compliant
- First Aid ANSI Kit Type I
- People Served 1
- Case Material Cardboard
- Color Brown
- Number of Shelves 0
- Waterproof No
- Height 12-3/8"
- Width 2-1/4"
- Depth 9-3/4"
- Color Code Yellow-Bandages, Compresses, Blue-Antiseptics, Wound Cleansers, Red-Burn Treatment, Green-Special, Miscellaneous, Orange-Personal Protection
- For Use With 1001-FAE-0103-GR, 1001-RC-0103-GR
- Includes (2) FAE-3001: Fabric Bandage, 1" x 3", 25/Box, (2) FAE-3004: Plastic Bandage, 3/4" x 3", 25/Box, (2) FAE-3006: Fingertip Fabric Bandage, 10/Box, (2) FAE-3008: Knuckle Fabric Bandage, 10/Box, (1) FAE-5006: Gauze Roll Bandage, 3", 1/Box, (1) FAE-5010: Butterfly Wound Closure, 10/Box, (1) FAE-4001: Alcohol Cleansing Pad, 20/Box, (1) FAE-4002: BZK Antiseptic Towelettes, 10/Box, (1) FAE-7011: First Aid/Burn Cream, 10/Box, (1) FAE-7021: Antibiotic Ointment, 10/Box, (1) FAE-6000: First Aid Tape, 1/2" x 10 yd., 1/Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.