First Aid Kit, Unitized, 1096Pcs, 100 Ppl
- Item# 6XNE1
- Mfr. Model# 247-O/P
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit
- First Aid Kit Application General Purpose
- Mount Type Portable, Wall Mount
- Kit Type Unitized
- Number of Components 1096
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards ANSI Z308.1-2009
- First Aid ANSI Kit Class Not ANSI 2015 Compliant
- First Aid ANSI Kit Type I, II
- People Served 100
- Case Material Metal
- Color White
- Number of Shelves 3
- Waterproof No
- Height 16-1/2"
- Width 15"
- Depth 5-1/2"
- Color Code Yellow-Bandages, Compresses, Blue-Antiseptics, Wound Cleansers, Red-Burn Treatment, Green-Special, Miscellaneous, Orange-Personal Protection
- Includes (1) H107: 1" x 3" Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 250/Box, (1) G121: 1" x 3" Fabric Bandages, 50/Box, (1) G140: 25 Knuckle and (25) Fingertip Fabric Bandages, (1) I228: 24 - 2" x 2", (24) - 3" x 3" Gauze Dressing Pads, (1) AN205: 5" x 9" Trauma Pad, 1/Box, (1) M270: Emergency Pressure Dressing, (2) 2" Conforming Gauze Roll Bandages, (2) 3" Conforming Gauze Roll Bandages, (1) 36" Triangular Sling/Bandage, with (2) Safety Pins, (1) AN5071: 40" Triangular Sling/Bandage, with (2) Safety Pins, 1/Box, (1) I411: Aspirin Tablets, (125) 2-Pks, (1) H418: Extra-Strength Non-Aspirin Tablets, (50) 2-Pks, (1) H434: Antacid Tablets, (50) 2-Pks, (1) H452: Cherry Cough Drops, 100/Box, (1) H305: Alcohol Cleansing Pads, 100/Box, (1) M528: Antiseptic Spray, 3 oz., (1) A403: Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packs, 10/Box, (1) 3" x 5 yd. Cohesive Elastic Bandage Wrap, Latex Free, (1) 2" x 5 yd. 3-Cut First Aid Tape, (1) M564-E: 6" x 9" Instant Cold Compress, 1/Box, (1) M531: Burn Spray, 3 oz. Aerosol, (1) Eye Wash, 4 oz., (6) 6" x 11/16" Tongue Depressors, (1) G532: Exam Quality Gloves, 10/Box, (1) 4-1/2" Scissors, Nickel Plated, (1) 4" Tweezers, Plastic, (1) First Aid Guide, (1) M5062: 12-Pocket, Liner
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.