Firefighting Gloves, Black/Tan, L, PR
- Item# 25D406
- Mfr. Model# G1NLG
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# G6581
- UNSPSC# 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Durable and flexible cowhide offers exceptional abrasion resistance, doesn’t stiffen after getting wet, and becomes softer with use. Provides protection from heat and flame. Thin, lightweight glove has 60+ TPP and features a 5-layer back; 2 layers of Kovenex®, 1 layer of breathable Pyrotect™ moisture barrier, 1 layer of reverse grain pigskin, and 1 layer of full grain cowhide offering superior mobility. Precurved, seamless fingertips with keystone thumb design allow better tactility. Full grain goat and cowhide across palm and fingertips for extra padding and protection with leather reverse side for sturdy grip. Meet NFPA 1971
- Item Glove
- Cuff Meta-aramid knit wrist
- Size L
- Application Firefighting
- Color Black/Tan
- Lining Kovenex and Pyrotect
- Design Keystone Thumb, 3D Wrap-Around Fingers
- Standards NFPA 1971
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions