Narrow Mouth, Boston Round, Sampling, Type I Borosilicate Glass, 500mL, 12 PK
- Item # 49AR74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # D0161-16
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24122003
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bottle
- Labware Capacity - English 16 oz.
- Labware Capacity - Metric 500mL
- Mouth Narrow
- Bottle/Jar Shape Boston Round
- Bottle/Jar Type Sampling
- Labware Basic Material Glass
- Labware Body Material Type I Borosilicate Glass
- Includes Closure Yes
- Labware Screw Closure Size 28-400mm
- Sterile/Non-Sterile Non-Sterile
- Pre-Cleaned None
- Labware Clarity Transparent
- Labware Closure Type Screw On
- Labware Closure Liner Material Polyethylene
- Labware Closure Material Phenolic
- Autoclavable Yes
- Glassware Class Not Rated
- Labware Body Color Amber
- Labware Closure Color White Clear
- Labware Closure Liner Design PolyCone
- Labware Depth - Metric 168mm
- Labware Nominal Capacity - English 16 oz.
- Labware Nominal Capacity - Metric 500mL
- Labware Width - Metric 75mm
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.