1/4HP Constant Stainless Steel Electric Operated Drum Pump, 10 GPM, 3450 RPM
- Item # 3DYK1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DTTS013
- Catalog Page # 2664
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- HP 1/4
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Motor Type Electric AC
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, PTFE
- Discharge Tubing Material PVC
- For Use With Chemical Transfer
- GPM 10
- Max. Pressure 4.32 psi
- Max. Viscosity 400 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil 7
- Max. GPM for Water 10
- Inlet Size 1-1/2"
- Outlet Size 1" Barb
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-5/16"
- Discharge Tube Length 1"
- Suction Tube Length 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/2"
- Suction Tube Type Constant
- Metered No
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- DEF Compatible No
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Includes Motor, Hose and Clamp
- Height 40"
- Max. Head 10 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.