1/3 HP 316 Stainless Steel Piston Electric Operated Drum Pump, 17 GPM
- Item# 15R526
- Mfr. Model# EFS-40/S1
- Catalog Page# 3331
- UNSPSC# 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electric Operated Drum Pump
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- HP 1/3
- Motor Enclosure Splash Proof
- Motor Type Universal AC/DC
- Housing Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials 316 Stainless Steel, FKM, PTFE and ETFE
- Discharge Tubing Material PVC
- Hose Material PVC
- For Use With Mild Corrosive Chemicals
- GPM 17
- Max. Pressure 8.7 psi
- Max. Viscosity 300 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil 7 a 100 CPS
- Max. GPM for Water 17
- Inlet Size 1-1/4"
- Outlet Size Espiga de 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Length 5 ft.
- Hose Length 5 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/4"
- Suction Tube Type Constant
- Metered No
- DEF Compatible No
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Pump, Motor, Hose, Clamp
- Max. Head 20 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 212 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.